Thursday, January 1, 2009

Soul or the Hole?

"L, In seven seconds I am not going to ask you to marry me."
G told me long back that he wants to propose marriage to me after we have had a fight and then when I am angry and looking in the opposite direction he would use his "smile inducing technique" and say "L, I am going to propose to you in seven seconds."
"Okay."
2 seconds of silence. The advantages of a free phone.
"I don't want to marry you, L. I want to marry your soul."
Silence.

****************************************************************************************

"Hi."
"Hey." Slightly exhausted.
"Where are you?"
"Home. Why?"
"Home alone?"
"Yeah. You too?"
"No. But I am room alone."
"Got some plans?"
"Yes. Some nasty plans."
"Tell me."
"I want to come to your house from your back door and drag you to your bedroom and throw you on the bed. Strip your clothes completely and strip some of mine."
"What will you keep on?"
"I am wearing a double layered shirt. So I will take off the upper shirt..."
"What color panties are you wearing?"
"Blue."
"Oh Fuck! Come and suck my cock."
We talk.
Within 2 minutes.
"Please put your panties on. I will take atleast 5 minutes to get another hard on."
HE CAME. He was already shaking for ten minutes before I called him. I was not even close.
"O.K."
"I am sorry."
"No. Its okay."
Ofcourse it is okay BASTARD! I would have been better off if I did not call you. Huh. It was happening for the second time. The last time we had phone sex he did not even realize or ask if I came. He came and the topic changed. Our frequency has decreased to a great extent. I have stopped being horny too. Strange. Sometimes I have to try hard to be horny. I think. I fantasize. Nothing seems very exciting any more. But I know I do not take very long to cum. He came soon.

So, we continue talking. I was actually horny this time. I was not going to wait for his hard on. MY EGO GREATEST! We are talking about some random shit. But I was busy. He talked. I 'hhmmm-ed' and came. Sigh.

I could have hung up. Gotten done and then called. But MY EGO GREATEST! He did not even come to know what I was up to. Makes me feel PROUD for some strange reason. We talk about how many times does a normal man, single man, man in a long distance relationship, having regular sex man and other types of men masturbate and cum. I dress up.

"L, In seven seconds I am not going to ask you to marry me."
"Okay."
2 seconds of silence. The advantages of a free phone.
"I don't want to marry you, L. I want to marry your soul."
Silence.
I am actually stabbing my heart with a sharp dagger and dying.
"I am dead, G."
"LOL."
"Where the hell did you come up with that from?"
"It is a Lover boy line. Imagine
Lover boy - 'Lover girl, I want to marry your soul.'
Lover girl - 'But, I want someone who can fit his cock in my hole.'

LOL. Splendid I am no?"
"LOL. Yes. Very."
"Where will you find a guy who can make you smile and laugh the way I do. Men have a horrible sense of humor. Another guy can not make you laugh in a whole life time as much as I do in a day."
"Hmmm."
He just switched on his Self Praise button. *Bulb* G should make a 2009 resolution that he will not indulge in any sort of self praise.
"Okay. I challenge you L. Find a guy better than me in a month."
"Sure?"
"Yes. That is how sure I am of my credentials."
"OK. Done. Let us take a one month break and find ourselves new and better partners."
"Oh Hello! No break. But if you want I can easily find another woman to get laid. That ain't difficult. Would you like it?"
"NO! Dare you sleep with another woman."
"I do not even want to. I have you. After one month I have to come back to you only na."
I smile.
"I can not find a better man than you."
It is so fucking easy to make a woman smile and flatter her. Huh. Gosh. Women are naturally 'easy'.
"Chal, now on this note lets hump."
"Yeah right."
"Okay. We will have sex some other time."
"LOL."
"What happened?"
"LOL. Nothing. Chal we will talk later. Bye."
"Bye."
"Take Care."
"Take Care."
"I Love you."
"I Love you."
"A Big huuuuugggg."
"A Big kiiissssss."
"A Big kissssssssssss."
"A Big huuuuuuuuuuugggg."
"Byeeeee Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
"Byeeeeeee Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Chal na. Go now. I will have a grown pussy if I talk like that for one more second. Bye."
"LOL. Bye."

I really can not find a man even in the next 'saath janam' who can make me laugh as much as he does. He makes me smile as if it is his moral responsibility to. He keeps me happy and 'satisfied' too. I want to marry his soul and he can get the hole as the wedding gift.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(Though it seems like another day to me. A day to drink and dance. An additional holiday for some. It is also the only day the entire world celebrates together (well, almost.) disregarding their sex, race, religion or nation. So, I'd rather celebrate it in that spirit than any other.)

And now my wishes, the Luscious way. (I really do not want to add prosperity and crap here.)

Wishing you all a year full of LOVE SEX HAPPINESS RICHNESS SATISFACTION GOOD TIMES WITH YOUR LOVED ONES AND SOME MORE LOVE.
HUGS.
KISSES.


Enjoy!

Love 'n' Peace.

Hugs.
Kisses.

22 comments:

Benaam Badnaam said...

ok firstly...i find in u guys my own brethren...the brethren called primates...

secondly...i always believe that a woman's got to train her guy the way she wants it...so stop cribbing if u didnt train him well... :P

thirdly i agree the problem with phone sex is that he can't semi-cook u with his tongue...i actually believe since a woman can get multiple orgasms...one round of complete cooking with the tongue should we done before we get into mutual play...

lastly...maybe bringing some kink into the scene might help u guys

and lastly nice post...god bless u both...may u marry each others souls

VagaBond said...

1 Ques: Does "G" read ur blog???

Karthik Murali said...

hey nice post.......
i guess it boils down to need vs expectations.

probably u just have to state ur needs to G , about all the questions he must ask u and think abt , before u start
expecting from him.

otherwise we men will always be like wat we want to be ! lol...

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Mystique Wanderer,

Thank you for all the advices, my love. But trust me, we are spectacular and very satisfied in bed.

My earlier posts shall tell you that we have a great sexual understanding. And yes, kink always betters anybody's sex life. Ours too.

Thank you.

:)

Kisses.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Born Vagabond,

Maybe. :)

How does that matter?

Kisses.

Benaam Badnaam said...

:P

the tendency to offer un solicited advise can plague even the smartest of individuals

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Murali,

What do you mean when you say 'otherwise we men will always be like wat we want to be ! lol...'?

Otherwise, we are SPLENDID as a couple. Sexually aware of each others needs and expectations. :)

Kisses.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Mystic Wanderer,

I just cleared what you assumed. No plague around here.

:)

Kisses.

VagaBond said...

Nahi was just curious ...hope u don't mind!! :)

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Born Vagabond,

No. Not at all.

:)

Kisses.

Anonymous said...

Awww :)
You guys!

And the one odd time when you don't cum is okay I guess, you seem pretty satisfied with G otherwise. :)

Dipti Malhotra said...

this cute G`andu is very horny, like R baby !!! what fun

all the horniness in the air ~ makes me dizzy with joy and i say..oh boy ~...oh boy...

you are right, we girls are naturally easy. its not a good idea to act difficult with your guy anyway..they can see through us

lol @ that hole line, HILARious..

ever came together? cumming together is awesome!! challenge him to hold on till you are ready and then hear both of you moaning together. the wires will melt with all the heat!!

have fun!

Lol @ you being busy while he was talking unaware of what u were upto

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Ki,

Yes it definitely is. Infact there will be more of such cases. Its normal.

I am absolutely happy and satisfied with G. :)

Kisses.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Dipti,

LOL.

Oh, absolutely no point acting difficult. They will still find 'easy' ways.

Yes. Many times and it feels so absolutely AMAZING!

LOLing at myself too about it. It was funny in a strange way. Weird.

Kisses.

Anil Sawan said...

lol, good tht its a free call.. or else you guys may loose your passion at a glance at the bills :P happy new year :)

Anonymous said...

hey ram....

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Sawan,

The next thing on our mind after looking at the bills would be - BREAK UP! ;)

Kisses.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Sahil,

:?

Kisses.

Kenneth said...

I wish you a her of happiness and sincere love and lots of sex.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear Kenneth,

Thank you so much.

I wish you the same and more.

Kisses.

Unknown said...

the problem is a guy's one track mind....when he knows he's gonna cum..there's nothing else no jealousy,no attachment,no nothing its just him and his sensations.derz nothing else on his mind.(speaking from personal experience)

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Dear T-Rex,

I guess I know that now. :)

Kisses.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating

S.A.D. BLOGATHON ANNOUNCEMENT

Luscious Sealed Lips and The Sassy Spinster had announced a Singles Awarness Blogathon Week, from February 9th'09 to February 13th '09 to mark the celebration of the Singles Awareness Day on February 14th'09.

The Final participants of the S.A.D. Blogathon are Saroj, Single Hilarity, d Rat and Piyush Tainguriya, along with my co partner, Chrys, who updated her blog everyday through out the week.

Please do visit their blogs and read their special and interesting S.A.D. posts on Singleton.

Thank you!